Discover the population size, average age, median income, and other demographic information about Laurentian Hills! One of our new listings, 20 David Bergey Drive, is located in this great neighbourhood. The Laurentian Hills area is well suited for any kind of household, but families are the largest group. Approximately 83% of these households are occupied by home owners, with the remaining 17% occupied by renters. Learn more about the neighbourhood and surroundings here!
Some Demographic Information:
- Population Size: 1211
- Median Age: 35.10
- Number of Households: 342
- Languages: English, Spanish, Romanian, Punjabi + more
- Average Household Income: $102,007
Full breakdown of demographics including graphs and percentages
For more information on this listing, look here.