Not-So-Obvious Reasons to Meet with a REALTOR®
When is the best time to meet with a real estate agent? Chances are, you would say, “When I’m thinking of buying or selling a home.” You’d be right, of course!
However, there are many other good reasons to meet with me. Here are just a few:
- You want to know what your home would likely sell for. I can give you my professional opinion on the current value of your property, based off of my expertise and knowledge of today’s market.
- You’re not necessarily interested in moving, but… you’ve noticed a home listed for sale in a desirable neighbourhood. I’d be happy to meet with you and provide you with a bit more information about a property that interests you.
- You’re thinking of moving within the next couple of years, and you want to use a real estate agent you know and trust. I’d love to get to know you, so that you feel comfortable and secure when that time does come!
- You want some recommendations for preparing your home for sale. You especially want help determining what repair work needs to be done, and where.
- You want an honest assessment as to the state of the local market, and the best time for you to buy or sell.
- You have real estate-related questions and you want to talk to an expert who knows the local market well and can provide you with answers.
As you can see, there’s a lot of value you can get from talking to me as your REALTOR®. Please feel free to contact me– I’d be happy to grab a coffee and answer any of your real estate questions!