- This statement governs the privacy policies for http://www.life-in-kw.com (the “Site”). With respect to the users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Tracey Appleton and Megan Bell (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers and Clients”).
- Personally Identifiable Information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, and address. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
- What Personally Identifiable Information is collected? We collect information from you when you visit our site. When submitting or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number and/or municipal address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information? We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers and Clients about research or opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers and Clients in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
- With whom may the information may be shared? We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers and Clients, with our affiliated agencies and third-party vendors.
- How is Personally Identifiable Information stored? Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of the Owners of the Site except for use as indicated above.
- What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information? Visitors and Authorized Customers and Clients may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from us or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by unsubscribing by using a link on our emails, or by contacting us on our contact page.
- Visitor Information. The Site may use Site visitor information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement on the Site, and to gather and use broad demographic information.
- How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure? All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers and Clients is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information (if collected), such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
- How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information? Visitors and Authorized Customers and Clients may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by contacting us from the contact page of the website.
- Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site? We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers and Clients with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting the site from the contact page. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
- Links: The Site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Mailing address: Tracey Appleton / Megan Bell, Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty , 508 Riverbend Drive, Kitchener, Ontario, N2K 3S2 Canada
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org